LED lighting factory

KENT laconlamp@laconlight.com
Lun 23 Ago 2021 11:43:34 CEST

Hello,
I'm Sorry to bother  you .My name is Kent Lou from the  China LED lighting factory.
I have learned that your company has an interest in LED lighting. We are a professional LED lamp manufacturer and have certification for our products in both Europe and the USA
I would be happy to establish a long-term business relationship with you. We have the best prices and quality for our products. At the same time, we can also cooperate with customers to customize the products you might need. We have our own injection moulding factory, our own sheet metal workshop and our own PCB SMD assembly workshop. If you would like a quotation on something specific, please contact me.

Kind regards,
Kent Lou
Professional LED Lighting Factory